Compatible with OneSync, ESX 1.1, ESX 1.2, ESX 1.final
This script allows you to apply separate attachments, tints to you weapon and control with an UI. Also you can reload weapons (more realistically) using weapon clips.
You can check out the video
- Reload using clips in inventory
- Armor as a separate item in inventory
- Clips as separate items in inventory
- Attachments as separate items in inventory
- Tints/Finishes for weapons as separate items in inventory
- Interactive UI to control applied things
- Attachment shop
- Available to use with core_evidence
Note: For ESX Legacy if you get error Example “global(ESX) then replace all:
ESX = nil to ESX = exports['es_extended']:getSharedObject()
The code is not obfuscated and nicely presented ! If you don’t like to tinker with code the config allows you to change almost everything!
If the script doesn’t work properly or you don’t know how to set it up properly i will happily assist you (maybe even add some cool suggested features)